Sunday 28 April 2013

whatsapp status



  • Cheating is a choice not a mistake.
  • Do not say things you don't mean.
  • No one can make me laugh like you.
  • Love is just love, it can never explained.
  • The worst enemy of wisdom is ignorance.
  • Energy and persistence conquer all things.
  • All love lost, no love found.
  • i just hide beside the tears of a clown :'(
  • Girls, dumb is NEVER cute.
  • We all start as strangers.
  • Every road is a new way home.
  • Every road you take is the best.
  • He who laughs last, laughs the longest
  • My big affraid too loosing you...
  • I like flaws. I think they make things interesting.
  • find me in my lovers heart....
  • im crazy but original you try to be me and you fail
  • Like a rolling stone
  • Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television
  • You are stronger than you think you are
  • Nothing last forever.
  • Home is where the heart is
  • Be real, be yourself, be unique, be true, be honest, be humble, be happy.


    Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment