Tuesday 13 August 2013

whatsapp status


  • No status available.
  • I'm take a nice long shit, so don't stress me ! 
  • I know only that I know nothing... 
  • need to change myself. 
  • Be with peole make you happy:-) 
  • Action expresses priorities 
  • your eyes is my status 
  • When wrong people leaves your life, right things start happening... 
  • I debate with equals, others i teach..!! 
  • No wise man ever wished to be younger. 
  • Opportunities multiply as they are seized 
  • Fortune favours the brave. 
  • Everyday, give yourself a good mental shampoo. 
  • Pursue meaningful adventures 
  • Adventure is not outside man; it is within 
  • Save paper, do less housework 
  • Joy is not in things; it is in us 
  • Dignity is that thing we flaunt respective intervals. 
  • Death is Peaceful, Life is Harder. 
  • A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving
  • the best way to shop is frm someone else's money 
  • You are awesome to me 
     
  • all in all you're just another brick in the wall 
  • Why can't people just think?? 
  • all system are fully functional and operational 
  • Girls, dumb is NEVER cute. 
  • Low battery* *Low battery* *Low battery* Well apparently, you have enough battery to remind me every 2 seconds 
  • You can never take my heart 
  • What meant the world to me, meant nothing to you. 
  • Dont be serious, be sincere! 
  • Champions are propelled by desire, not compelled by fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment